The new Apex Legends client patch is live. Take a look at all of the bug fixes and slight changes listed in the patch notes.
A new Apex Legends client patch went live today, which requires a download and update on the player's part. Make sure you have your games updated so you can play later!
Here's a full list of the issues addressed in the patch notes.
- Fixed issue where Lifeline’s D.O.C.'s Shock Finisher preview video not playing when viewed from the menu.
- Fixed issue with text overflow on the stats page.
- Fixed some cases of crashes related to game logic, client, and script errors.
- Fixed cases of players being set in non-optimal data centers.
- Season 1 stats have been temporarily removed as we work on some issues with it.
- Fixed bug where players would unlock the level 94 Battle Pass reward before they should [Octane’s loading screen].
- Fixed exploit where the HAVOC could fire full auto without charging up.
- Fixed some cases of the Care Package clipping through map geometry.
This wasn't a huge patch, but it does require an update. Hopefully, this means we'll be getting some more information by way of leaks.
We'll have it all for you when data miners get their hands on the new game files, so follow us on Twitter @Apex_Tracker.